Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What are the Ideas that are Importat to Me right Now?

This is a very very general idea of what I am interested in, and somehow I would like to interlink them together or make sense of all of these ideas... What seems to be predominant is creating a mood or atmosphere while perhaps making a statement on the human condition/experience??

I am interested in exploring maybe the human condition and/or human experiences. I would like to explore the way certain images make us feel certain things. (Very broad topic there...) When and Why we feel emotion?? A sensory/sensual experience? (audibly and visibly) (want to remain digital) Why do we feel the way we do?---how to visualise or make a work that evokes certain feelings. I would maybe like to make these experiences surreal or sublime perhaps? I am also interested in light and what effect that can display. More ideas that I'm interested in is the imagination, streams of consciousness, surreal and dreamlike states, atmosphere and illucid dreaming.

No comments: