Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More six word memoirs

Here is a website which puts images with these memoirs, something in which I hope to to...link http://www.npr.org/programs/totn/features/2008/02/memoir/gallery/index.html


I've asked some of my friends to give me some six word memoirs or sentences....here's what they came up with...

woke, ramblembed, and then haha.

Yes, I still long for yesterday.

I failed, but still hope prevails.

This battle is only with yourself.

A victim of my immediate surroundings.

Such tiny instances breed huge consequences.

Punished by my own high standards.

Ignore the past, simply run fast.

Far too quick like a sunrise.

I'm here for no apparent reason.

I'm looking forward to going back.

Is this what the future holds?

I questioned everything, but learned nothing.

Happiness comes from those around me

What I love is watching neighbours.

My past will always be memorable.

My life is plain for all to see.

Life consists of ebbs and flows.

Years beyond seventy are a bonus.

come and go, like the tide.

This will all make sense someday.

I am as I shall always be.

Good will prevail, in delicate detail.

Hope my career is in horror.

Change, Hope, Music, Love, Isolation, Laughter.

Change is like a refreshing drink.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

My life is on my walls

Memories are ephemeral, nothing lasts forever.

Where did it all go to?

Thought I would know by now.

The eye sees if the heart agrees

Laughter is the oil in friendships

There will be days like this.

My thought of process has gone.

Loneliness is the absense of relationships.

I am always half a person

my life is one perpetual monday

Life's a dream, we're the sleepers

Daydreaming will not get you far

No comments: