Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Photos

I've finally gotten around to taking some photos of my own. I've taken some which may seem blurry and out of focus, this is to heighten the feeling of ambiguity and subtleness.I don't think these are the greatest pictures ever...I'm just kind of experimenting at the moment, it's the idea firstly that I want to try and get across and then hopefully things will fall into place the more and more I take more photos and find the right images. It seems like theyre very random, but i chose it to be like this, I'm not sure which photos are best juxtaposed together, but as i said this is just the experiment stage.
Im not sure if they give a sense of atmosphere or if they develop narratives with each other, but I hope that during the process of my final outcome I will learn to get across the emotion, narrative, atmosphere, surreality..and everything else I wish to evoke in my work. This is just the building blocks for now...comments appreciated!!!
































No comments: