Saturday, November 22, 2008

Questionnaire Revisioned!

Well last Friday I went around town and I approached a couple of different people about my questionaires and I was talkin to them for a while. I began to think that the questions that I proposed where not exactly getting across what it is I want to say....or ....they just don't seem to be going in the right direction, it's like the answers I was getting are leading me onto another path as such. I definitely think I need o be recording these conversations I have with the people tho. It's just not the same writing their answers down, it also seems like the conversations I'm striking up with people is a big part of the work, and I really like being able to approach people and talk about certain issues, everyone has been really receptive to it so far. I think however I need to revise a few of the questions, go out and ask more people, look at the feedback, and decide where to go from there!!

I feel like I can never fully grasp the concept of what it is I want to do, it's like, I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing. I have this initial idea and then it doesn't work out at all the way I had planned or envisaged, and it makes me think if my ideas were solid enough in the first place. Maybe I'm not dealing with the concept in the best way I could? How am I approaching it? How DO I approach it?? Like my initial idea and what I wanted to do is turning out to be completely different, however, I shall have to think about it alot more, as well as do more of the practical stuff!!

No comments: