Friday, May 2, 2008

Further Developments

Ok so a decision was made about the outcome of the project, because it's a narrative and there are so many pictures, and there is a story with them, I am going to make a book out of them.

I don't exactly know what the order of the book is going to be. I might do two different kinds...

the six word memoir one, which could include the memoir and either one photo or a series of photos on the opposite page,

or

i could juxtapose images against each other, one on each page, so they form their own narrative.

now i just have to decide what images go with what six word memoir and what images make narratives in themselves. also have to decide if more photos are necessary to be taken. I can also take stills from the video footage I have taken.

The video footage is another story. I don't know exactly what's going to be done with it all... they are an extension of whats taken photographically, so I might just create a series of small experiments, and if any video pieces go together really well I might create a full sequence out of those... audio wise....either music or maybe stories being told.? For now I'm just gonna concentrate on the photos, see which ones go well together etc!!

No comments: