Sunday, March 9, 2008

Further Idea


After the crit we had the other day an idea which was brought up which I could further develop was the idea of making ordinary objects (by looking at them from different perspectives) look monumental in comparison to other objects.....


ok, i cannot explain myself very welll.... but i guess the idea I'm trying to get across is to make ordinary objects, like a coffee cup for example, look just as big as a really tall building, or a person. This in turn, gives more importance to the coffee cup.... it would look very surreall, so I hope to research the surrealists maybe and how they treated ordinary objects.


Here is a photo I took anyway which conveys the idea of what I am going for... the coffee cup looks bigger than the man. it was an 'accdental shot' which led me to think of exploring this idea...

No comments: