Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Photos

These are some photos i took as an experiment the other day. I was playing a bit with aperture/focus..and lighting effects. They havn't been photoshoped or anything...but this is the general idea I'm aiming for...to take photos using the ground as the cameras tripod, to view the everyday world from a different perspective...noticing the small things that we would generally walk by. I would hopefully like to go to a dumpsite or find a place where there would be alot of lost objects and photograph them...something that may have had an interesting history....something more interesting than a banana :)



2 comments:

MT said...

oh very good. I like yr blog! the floor as a tripod- or monopod>?> is a great idea, wide open aperture and hey presto!

FaKunst said...

great photo
belle le tue foto