Monday, February 18, 2008

Concrete Window -Photos from a different perspective

I could not post the concrete window photos up, but here are other ones which are similar to the idea... but click on the link!!



This is a user on flickr which I stumbled across one day. Their username is concretewindow

The photos are some of the most amazing things I've seen! S/He (?) takes photos with a different kind've perspective... alot of work they do is taken from having the camera below the knee height. Or at least that is what I would like to do. They also take photos using reflected light in things like puddles and windows.... here are some photos anyway... you'll see what I mean!! Anyway I thought this would be really interesting to do a project taking photos of everyday life, but only taking photos with the camera below the height of my knee..... this will probably be very difficult and awkward, maybe I could even strap a camera to my ankle?? but yeah I thought it might be interesting to see the body language between peoples feet... and also just looking at the world from the eyes of a small creature or something..... Ill have to do some experiments first I'm sure!!

No comments: